Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Meet the pain

you go play --- not even acknowledge such a hurry to go to
my heart began to have some tingling feeling as you go
--- I finally found my heart is constantly dripping blood
you go --- I miss you and waved his hand to take care of each channel and then look
away with you that the back of my eyes fade from

Since then, I found myself changed ---
I Since then, more confusion, whether at work or feeling either for themselves or
you

I had never understand what the Acacia , but now I see every day
if fixed at 24 hours, whether I always every second
process at work, or in the process of boring trance
both in the course of a meal, or sleep in the bed if
in these processes inside a person's mind will be constantly thinking about another so called Acacia
words; then I really understand even

I understand what is in the same time
Acacia but also told me to understand what is hurt, what is the pain
< br> Since you know, it is not every day, eat sleep and even work is not good

Because - I eat when I think of you, think you have to eat well
in my sleep I think of you , want to know you lie in it I did not
work I will think of you, want to know what are you
; in my boredom, I think of you, want to know if you happy
God - I think is not too deep a poisoning?
I not even at the negotiating table are also thinking of you during the
;
God - I think I was really hopeless, and actually have to go so deep
I now understand what **** is a deep pain deep


you go --- Perhaps you do not have what I feel for you
Perhaps you do not know what I have to pay for your
you go - - I have not had time to tell you my heart this time I have not had time to you
express my views to you

ah ~ ~ ~ ~ my dear, you know I want to how much you want to get really hurt

,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment